As part of our core structural services, van der Meer is a market leader in the design, documentation, and site phase aspects of Post Tension structures.
Our Post Tension documentation is delivered to a Shop Drawing level of detail, we also provide material take off summaries for the post tension tonnages, conventional reinforcement tonnages and concrete volumes to assist with estimation and cost tracking.
Our Post Tension services can be incorporated into our core structural engineering services or as a standalone scope. Our vast technical abilities combined with our market awareness facilitates a complete range of structural engineering services.Contact Us Contact Us
Our specific post tension services include:
- Ability to document and finalise design prior to construction commencing
- Design optimisation through the comparison of post tension elements, conventional reinforcement and concrete volume
- Identify compliance, efficiencies, risks and opportunities through a peer review process
- Material take off summaries of post tension elements, conventional reinforcement rates and concrete volumes
- Seamless integration with our structural design services
- Shop drawing post tension documentation
- Site auditing
- Site inspection and sign of
Our end-to-end project design capability drives efficient and practical building outcomes. This capability also assists contractors and clients in obtaining consistent design approaches, design outcomes, and minimises time and delay associated with RFI’s and secondary coordination. Throughout the design & documentation process, van der Meer have found fusing the post tension, structural and steel shop detailing teams to be extremely advantageous.